Sunday, March 13, 2011

Zazzle on the Fritz

Zazzle is going through an upgrade process in which they are adding new features and fixing bugs.  One of the problems that has come up during this process is that…intermittently….. no products are showing in our stores. 

It’s been really bad the last couple of days and is very frustrating.  Especially when I just created two new product lines that I really love and want to get out there to all of you.  It’s pretty crappy when you promote things that people can’t get to.  They say this could go on for a week or so.  What????  I left Café Press for this very reason  They had problems that lasted for weeks on end.  I hope this isn’t a repeat of that. 

So, whenever Zazzle gets thing straight, You will be able to see my newest product line called “Sweet Daisy”.  Here is a sneak peek.  This will be coming in several colors as well.Here’s the vintage aqua and I’m doing working on a pink and purple variation.

SweetDaisyPLAqua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...