Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Not So Brief, Was it?

Oh my, as you can see, my little hiatus lasted longer than even I expected.  So much has happened over the past few months.  I bought a new house and am still unpacking and freshening up the place.  This has left little time to be online.  However, the bug has hit me in the midst of everything else I have on my plate and I’ve started the engine once again.

I have opened a new Etsy shop just for my graphic related stuff and I’m very excited!  I’m moving all of my web sets over from the old website and I am working on a whole mess of new designs for scrapbooking, card making and some business kits for facebook and etsy.

Check out the widget over there---------> to see what’s in the shop thus far.

Til I blog again……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...