Sunday, February 17, 2013

For iPhone 5 and Stuff

 

I mentioned in my last post that I’ve been working on my new house and currently I’m working on what is probably the most important room in the house….the craft room/office, but I’m closing in on having it done so I can devote more time to being creative in my Zazzle store and so many other things!

However, I was able to get some things done recently and here are some samples.  Click on the photo to visit the Light of Mine store.

I’ve got several variations on this design and colors for the iPhone 5 cases and you can get them in either the Barely There or Vibe versions.  These are made by Case-Mate.

BlogSamp2.17.13

I’ll be back again soon with some more great stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...